It is the competence of the Management Board
- To approve the Company’s transactions worth between RUB 50 billion (exclusive) and RUB 100 billion (inclusive), unless a different transaction approval procedure is established by the Articles of Association
- To draft proposals on the Company’s priority business areas for the Board of Directors
- To draft proposals on change and expansion of the Company’s operations for the Board of Directors
- To make decisions about the Company’s participation and termination of participation in other entities, except when such a decision is to be taken by the General Meeting of Shareholders or the Board of Directors
- To approve key performance indicators for the Company’s subsidiaries and perform follow-up analysis
- To determine the Company’s position on issues concerning Transneft subsidiaries.
Members of the Management Board as of 31 December 2018
- Nikolay Tokarev (President, Chairman of the Board)
- Maksim Grishanin (First Vice President)
- Sergey Andronov (Vice President)
- Larisa Kalanda (Vice President)
- Boris Korol (Vice President)
- Mikhail Margelov (Vice President)
- Pavel Revel-Muroz (Vice President)
- Vladimir Rushailo (Vice President)
- Aleksey Sapsay (Vice President)
- Rashid Sharipov (Vice President)
On 13 February 2019, Vladimir Rushailo was dismissed from the position of a member of Transneft’s Management Board in accordance with the decision of the Board of Directors of Transneft (Minutes No. 1).
On 5 April 2019, Vyacheslav Skvortsov was appointed to Transneft’s Management Board in accordance with the decision of Transneft’s Board of Directors (Minutes No. 5).
In 2018, the Management Board of the Company held 51 meetings and considered 227 issues.